Friday, July 27, 2012

Me and my Mom

My mom and I have mom and daughter time a lot!! I love to be in bed with her, doing my devotions, and just talking. We also have times where we watch the shows Say Yes to the Dress, What not to Wear, Toddlers and Tiaras, and Four Weddings on TLC. They are awesome shows!! I love spending time with my mom!! I REALLY like it when my mom and I go get a pedicure together. I love it when we go shopping together too!! My mom is the best mom to go shopping with!! We have a great time together! My mom is always there for me. She comforts me when times are hard, or helps me understand certain things that I do not understand. She helps me whenever I'm struggling with something, and encourages me when I feel upset. She is the most funniest mom anyone could ever have, and we laugh a ton!! I love it when my mom let's our dog Molly in the house. It's funny to think that my mom was never really a dog person, but when we got Molly, she started liking dogs more. One thing I at times like to do is go behind my mom and scare her. It's funny to see her jump! :) Sometimes I don't even mean to scare her and she jumps,and then at times starts laughing! :) My mom and I are inseparable. I love my mom more than anything else in the world! I love you mom!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How special to have such a wonderful mom! You are very blessed, and so is she!

    ReplyDelete