Saturday, July 28, 2012

Me and my Daddy

My daddy is the best dad in the WHOLE wide world!! I love him so very much!! Here's a few reasons out of a million that I love about my daddy: he's comforting. He comforts me whenever I feel upset, or when I feel bad. He's loving. He loves me and our family SSSSSOOOOOOO very much! He's hardworking. My dad is probably one of the most hardworking men I'll ever know. He comes home from work, and gets started on supper, or goes and cuts grass, or works in the yard!! He works in his garden, and picks some yummy things from there too! :) He kills bugs for me. This one is one I could never do, but my daddy sure can!! If there is something like a spider, or critter in my room, daddy is normally the one who kills it for me!! He loves the Lord. My dad loves the Lord with all his heart. He has devotions that he does, and he reads the Bible too!! He's a great example for others to follow. I want to be an example just like my daddy! He's so funny!! My dad could get you laughing in a heartbeat!! Whenever, he starts laughing, it makes me want to laugh too!! :) He's an awesome cook. I love EVERYTHING he makes!! I think he should try out for food network! :) And last but not least, he's a great dad. Not even for a million dollars would I stop loving him. I will ALWAYS love my daddy more than anything else in the world. He is truly the best daddy in the whole wide world!! I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell that you have a really neat dad! It's a blessing that you have such a special relationship with him!

    ReplyDelete