Saturday, August 18, 2012

High Heels!!

Oh my word! I LOVE me some high heels!:) I love going to shoe stores, or Kohls and checking out the high heels. Whenever we go to Kohls, and we have to go to the shoes, I say, I'll be in the high heels if ya'll need me!

I LOVE to try on the shoes, and do my fashion walk, and my mom laughing her head off! I did have dream shoes at Kohls, but then one day, we go to Kohls, and they're not there! Well, I go to tell my mom about this, and I was thinking in my head, hey, why don't I sound a little dramatic telling mom about this? So, I go up to mom, and say: "Mom. I am panicking. " And mom's looking at me like I was bleeding or something, and then I say: "I can't find my dream shoes!" Well, that wasn't a great idea to say to mom. I'll just leave it at that. :)

I have found some new bling-bling shoes that are gold. They are awesome! They're probably about 4-5 inch high heels, which I love!! Hey, I was jumping in heels at Kohls the other day, so I think I won't have much of a problem getting around in them. :) When I get old enough to wear high heels (which I hope is soon) I won't wear them ALL OF THE TIME. They can really mess up your legs and feet. So, maybe not as much as I was hoping, which is fine. I would rather be safe than sorry!

Mom actually took a picture of me in my dream heels, and I was posing, and having fun being silly! :) I can't wait until I can wear high heels!! Especially 8 inch high heels! :) (ok some of them about 7 or 6 inches) :)

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen some of those models fall on the walkway with those high heels. When I was a young girl, I could hardly wait till I was old enough to wear heels. Then I had to work eight hours in heels, suddenly I wasn't so crazy about them anymore. You will get to enjoy them soon enough. Hee - Hee Love, Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a girly girl! I would trip and fall in anything over 2", don't know how people walk in the high heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile! I love some high heels, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete