My family and I went to the beach for a few days. It was a whole lot of fun! We went to a water park, went swimming, and of course, went to the beach!!
I loved hearing the nice relaxing waves, watching the big waves roll up on the sand, seeing the wonderfulness of God's creation! (Ok, I admit, the sand was a bit aggravating. But other than that, it was sssooooooo nice!)
Well, we also had to make a trip to the ER. My dad slipped, and tried to catch his balance, and he did, but while doing that, he tore his quad. muscles. He was in a great deal of pain, but within 24 hours, he was back in the waves! :) ( to get more info on my dad's accident, go to my mom's blog.) We also went to go eat with some friends of ours. After an awesome meal with them, we went to go get donuts. And not just any kind of donuts. KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!
The day we left, we stopped and played putt-putt. They have some FANTASTIC putt-putting greens there. The day we left, it was sad, but I was ready to get home and see our pets. And I missed my bed. :) I love the beach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment