Well, today was my first FULL day of middle school! I can't believe it! My mom and dad can't even believe that Wesley and I are in middle school either! :)
Middle school is pretty cool. At first, it can be a bit confusing, but in about a week or so, it'll be second nature to us! :) I could pick 2 classes that I would want to take in middle school, and I chose drama, and study hall. I think that I am really gonna like drama. I think that I am going to learn a lot, and have loads of fun. Study hall, is where you either study, or work on something that you haven't finished, and other things.
Now. On to my locker!! :) My locker is just the perfect size for me. It has a disco ball, (with a light) picts. of me and my friends, a mirror, dry erase marker and board, a magnetic pencil, pens, markers, etc. cup, and magnets. I absolutely LOVE my teachers. My homeroom teacher is super sweet and a good teacher! :) The really good thing is that I get to go to the cafeteria after school, and get a snack. Today I got cookie dough!!! :) I am really excited about this year!
I'm so glad you are having a great year so far! I sure do miss seeing you every morning in my mom's classroom though. I'm glad you still come to visit. :) I can't wait to see your BLING locker tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete