Well, it's that time of year, where our kitchen goes from smelling good, to smelling REALLY good! I'm thinking on making pineapple and grape jam. I'm still not quite sure what else I'm going to make yet. :) My mom has already made her jams. She made chutney and peach jam.
I absolutely LOVE the fair! I love the smell of food, the fireworks, and the most FUN thing of all, the rides! Some rides I love, but some I don't. For instance: THE DROP. That is not my favorite ride. I went on it once, and only once, and for probably the next five to twenty minutes, my heart was beating super fast! My dad and my brother love it, but it's not my cup of tea. :) One ride I love, is where you get in, and lay on your stomach, and go flying hi in the sky! :) I also LOVE the swings.
My mom enters a fabulous picture into the fair every year. I keep on hoping that one year she will win. She has never won before, so hopefully this year she will win!
My family and I love to go see the animals. I love going into the bunny barn, and seeing all of the cute bunnies. They are all so very cute! I remember when I was little, I used to LOVE getting on the ponies. Well, now that I'm older, I don't really ride anymore. But I still like to go look at them. :)
My Poppy works at the cow barn every year so we get to go where other people can't. :) It's so cool and special! We get to go where they milk the cows, and when my mom wants to get a picture (imagine that) of Wesley and I and Poppy with a cow, we also get to do that! :) It's super fun! So, in other words, I can't wait for the fair! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment